Areas of Practice
- Commercial and corporate law
- Negotiation and review of commercial agreements, purchase or sale of goods and services, financings, intellectual property, collection, real estate and commercial leases
- Business mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Partnerships, shareholder agreements, trusts and start-ups
- Commercial mediation and litigation opinions
- Transportation law
- Municipal law
More than 30 years of experience specializing in commercial and corporate law. Prior to opening my practice, I served as Vice President of Legal Affairs for Quebecor World Inc. (now Quad Graphics Inc.)
From 1998 to 2007, I worked as Director of Legal Affairs for Bowater Inc., a manufacturing company and prior to that time, I served as legal counsel to Domtar Inc. and other commercial corporations. I have been involved in the negotiation and drafting of contracts, start-ups, mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses, franchises,partnership and shareholder agreements, trusts, commercial leases, co-ownership and financings. I also have municipal and transportation law experience since I was a Town clerk for 3 years and VP Legal of a large transportation company.
I have extensive experience in advising business managers and individuals on the many issues they are facing daily. I work to provide legal-oriented solutions tailored to strategic and business objectives. I understand the context, the need to provide my legal services with diligence, adapting quickly to a changing environment.
Member of the Quebec Bar and former member of the Ontario Bar. I am fully bilingual.